mercredi 17 décembre 2008

Denise finish her first half marathon

I am gonna write this one in english so my little sweetie can read it.

Well how to say it simply ... I am impress. Who ? Tell me who ? can run a half marathon by 26 degree without any training before ? Well not many people I am sure.

I have been pushing her hard to go training but she eventually always found a good reason to skip it. She just went there with her big smile and just did it. After suffering for about 2h40 mn she finally crossed the finish line way before most of the participants.

The worst part of this adventure would probably remained the day before the race where she had to watch me and my friend eating a wonderful and heavy typical German diner meanwhile she was stuck with her pasta (and me keeping a strict eye and her diet).

Just a last things to add Congrats sweetie !!!!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Hey ! Tu sais pas quoi ? J'ai compris ce post ! (parce que c'était pas trop compliqué... donc pour le reste tu peux continuer en français, c'est très bien comme ça :P )